RSS

Friday 1 January 1999

About

I am a thirty msdfn (you'll have to excuse my keyboard it does that periodically!) female who loves crafting amongst other things. I will try my hand at most crafts but I love to work with fabric and wood. I would describe my style as 'shabby-chic with a country edge' if that doesn't sound too la-de-da! I love all things country and my most favourite thing in the world (apart from my husband) is selling my items at craft fairs.



This year will be quite trying as we have moved house and crafts are taking a bit of a back seat but I am hoping to remedy that soon! I really want to concentrate on the 'shabby-chic' style of signage this year, watch this blog for details. Of course everything will be on the website and available to buy at www.lavenderandlime.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment