RSS

Saturday 21 February 2009

Belgium, Schmelgium!!!!!

Well. we didn't make it to Belgium - I came down with the Dreaded Lurgy the night before and we decided not to go - we were both so disappointed , especially as it was our anniversary but we have decided to go again in a few weeks when I am better. I have spent the time thinking of new ideas and I have come up with this Lighthouse Pillow, the quote reads, "At the bottom of the lighthouse is darkness" - Rob thinks this is a pessimistic quote but I think the opposite applies? I have also been busy making hair slides and brooches for my next craft fair, which is fast approaching, and updating Gilby the Terrier by adding a 'coat' and a flower - I think they look so much better? I have put some organic French lavender in them and so they should help drift you off to sleep - aaaahhhhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment