RSS

Monday 29 June 2009

Exhausted...but happy!


Phew!!! What a tiring week! First the Cheshire Show and then a day off followed by three days at the Capesthorne Balloon Festival. I sold out of all my best lines at both shows! It was hard work but made a lot easier by the fact that I had my lovely friends Joan, Terry, Wendy and Margaret next to me - it made the quiet times very bearable.


Wendy makes the most wonderful personalised canvasses, my favourite is a stork carrying a baby which can be customised with baby's name, birth weight and date of birth but as she is so talented I think you could have anything you wanted. I am hoping she will put some of her lovely designs on my web site so watch this space! Wendy's website is http://www.1stUniqueGifts.co.uk/ and you can order her wonderful canvasses on line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment